Thursday, June 9, 2011

I think we will live here this summer!


Today we went to the new spray park and dry park about 5 minutes from our home behind the Norpoint Fitness Center. What a GREAT place!! Like my title says, I am sure this will be our second home this summer. It is a short drive or even walk from our house and best of all it is FREE! The grand opening of this new park was on Saturday and I have heard several people talking about it since. So when I left work and it was muggy with the sun slightly shining, I decided we would go check it out. As soon as Kayla got in the door after school, she ran and got her suit and we were out the door.  Mykayla found friends from school within a couple minutes and was off for the next hour and a half having fun. Michael was a bit hesitant about the water at first. I was amazed at how he could dodge dropping buckets of water and squirts from the ground to barely get wet. He enjoyed the dry 2 to 5 years park and then decided to try the spray park again. So of course 10 minutes before we are going to leave, Michael is soaking wet but having a great time! We ran into friends from Mykayla's school and Michael's school. (This is by far one of the best things about where we live. We run into friends in our neighborhood all the time!) I can't wait for our next trip there and am excited to take friends there that come to visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment