Thursday, June 2, 2011

18 Things All About Me! by Mykayla

So awhile back, I did a post of Michael's 18 month birthday and wrote 18 things about him. Mykayla wondered when I was going to write about her and I said at your next birthday to which she said that is only going to be 8 things and it is still a long ways away from my birthday. So last night, she sat (completely unprompted) and wrote an 18 things all about me list. Here goes... (written as Mykayla wrote it)



1. I love to dance!
2. I am in the first grade
3. I have a brother.
4. I love to play dollhouse
5. I have a exterimly big family (I love this one!)
6. When I was little I had to get stiches because I cracked my eyeled open.
7. I love my family very much (inculeing my brother : )  (And yes, she put the smiley face icon at the end)
8. I love to camp
9. I am 7 years old
10. I take swimming lessons
11. I wear my hair in ponytails
12. I wear glasses
13. I have a Nintend D.S.
14. I love to play on the computer!
15. I am in a family of four
16. My mommy works at Kindercare for a kindergarten class.
17. My daddy is a polese man for Pierce Countey Sheriff's department
18. I just played the Queen of Hearts in my first grade play

There you go, 18 things all about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment