Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bon Voyage!


I made this today at work for this Friday's kindergarten and pre-kindergarten graduation. This week is always kind of bittersweet for me.  I love to watch my kids graduate and move on to bigger places, mainly kindergarten or first grade at the elementary level but I also hate to see them go. Many of them have grown up in our center from infant, toddler and preschool. This will be my fourth graduation since starting at Kindercare and every year, the kids have been around longer and longer.  Once they graduate, many of them I don't get to see very often again. Others I am fortunate to still see as they have siblings that still attend our center or they return during school breaks.  I am so glad that I have the opportunity to be a part of and hopefully make a difference in the lives of these children as they head out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment