Thursday, April 7, 2011

My husband...

So I was super excited to do a vlog (video blog) this week.  There is a blog that hosts Vloggin Vednesday.  He gives a prompt each week and you record your blog instead of typing it.  Well last night after 4 recording attempts and a video download error, I gave up at midnight.  I am going to try again next week, this time giving myself more time and not being the procrastinator that I usually am : )

I have decided however to still go ahead and use this weeks prompt for the vlog to blog about.  After all he was one of my most favorite people and I love to talk about him. 
So this weeks prompt...your signifigant other! So of course I am vlogging blogging about my husband Adam. 

How we met....
I met Adam through his oldest brother Patrick.  Pat and I went to a Homecoming dance my Junior year of high school.  We became friends and started to hang out.  He introduced me to Adam and in turn had got to know my older sister Celia.  Long story short; Pat and Celia were married in 1998 and Adam and I got engaged on Valentines Day 2001 and were married in March 2002. ( We jus celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary) So yes, my sister and I have the same maiden and married name.  It is so fun to have a sister along at family events! Adam was my first boyfriend, first kiss, pretty much first everything and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
I have come up with 10 things about Adam that I am going to share...

1.He is an amazing father to our two children
(Old picture, but one of my absolute favorties!)

2. He is a Deputy Sheriff for Pierce County and I could not be more proud!



3. He graduated from Central Washington University with a degree in accounting

4. Adam has 9 siblings; 5 sisters and 4 brothers

5. He is an awesome uncle to our 15 nieces and nephews
(Again, pretty old pic and obviously some are missing but you get the idea)


6. He loves watching and playing hockey. Our garage is consumed with on-ice gear and goalie gear


7. Our garage is also consumed with a motorcycle that he rides when and if the sun comes out
(Let's face it, we do live in Seattle)


8. He is an avid football fan! I refer to myself as a football widow during football season.

9.  Adam is a natural at any sport he wants to pick up and do.

10. His all time favorite movies are the Back to the Future movies.


Guess that got kind of long or I just really like to talk about him : )

1 comment:

  1. I love it :) I love to tell people that my sisters-in-law are sisters who married brothers :)

    ReplyDelete