Friday, April 1, 2011

A first time for everything....

All right, here goes! My first blog post on the 1st of April, thought that was pretty fitting (and no, not an April Fools joke. I may however be fooling myself for trying to start this but we will see!) I must, first and foremost thank my wonderful sister in law Amanda for inspiring me to do this.  She writes a blog called Pretty Little Life and it is amazing.  I look forward to reading her posts each day and seeing pictures of my adorable niece Elliott! So thank you Amanda!
I am still working on the design of my blog and well just simply navigating Blogger but so far am having fun and will soon have it just how I like it.  I plan to use my blog to document my wonderful family (see above), some crafting, photos and much, much more!! I am excited to link up to some challanges and other blogs also.  They all look so fun!
Hope you all will hang in there with me while I play!

1 comment: