Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Kinyon summer do



So I got my hair cut yesterday.  It is one many of my family and friends affectionately call the Kinyon (my maiden name) summer do. Grow it out long during the fall, winter and early spring then chop to the shoulders in the summer.  Yes, that is exactly what it is but I love it!  My only requirement was that I could pull it at least half up when I am working with my kids at work. She cut off 6 inches and also took the thinning scissors to the back of my hair. It is weird having thin thinner hair at least. My hair has always been very thick and had lots of wave.  Along with this new hair cut, I am going to try (I say try here because I know myself very well) and actually fix my hair.  I have always said I would start showering at night, drying my hair and then I would just have to straigten in the morning.  Easier said than done! So I am going to shoot for at least 3 mornings a week to start. I will (again I say) try to get up when my alarm goes off and make myself presentable. I have found that I also feel better about myself when I do this. The reason I struggle with this is because I love my sleep.  I am sure you can all relate to that!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I love your summer 'do!! Now, if only we had the weather to go with it!

    ReplyDelete