Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Mobile Phone Memoir of 2010

Adam and I got Blackberries on Valentine's Day last year.  So today I uploaded all the photos from Valentine's Day 2010 to today. (Thank you Kattrina for the tip on uploading the pictures, wish I would have known it was that simple a year ago!) Thought it would be fun to share my favorite 3 from each month over the last year.  Here we go... (It's kind of long, sorry.)


February
Celebrating Mykayla's birthday at Great Wolf Lodge
The very first picture I took on my phone on Valentine's Day
My cool little man
March
Michael looks up to his big sister
Michael & his cousin Elliott.  Believe it or not, they are only 2 months apart : )
1st lost tooth
April
Michael's 1st Mariner game
This is how I found my boys many days when I came home at lunch
2nd lost tooth


May
Snuggling with sister
Adam and Kevin "crabbing"
Swinging at a neighborhood park
June
Relaxing at Whiskeytown Lake during our trip to California
Mykayla's Kindergarten graduation
Trying solid foods for the first time, not a big fan of peas
July
Logan chillin' at the 4th of July parade
Mykayla at Dash Point State park in daddy's cop glasses
Mykayla and 3 of her preschool friends that we see every couple months still


August
Cowboy hat from Papa Mike and Grandma Linda's was originally sisters
Mykayla's locker at school
Yep, he fell asleep in the exersaucer
September
Waiting for sister to get home from her first day of school
Elliott helping Papa & Grandma move
Michael cruising
October
Mykayla's 1st sleepover with her friend Olivia
My mom & dad's amazing Halloween costume. My dad majored in costume design in college, can you tell?
Typical man in the TV aisle : )


November
Mykayla & Daddy getting into the country music awards
Grandma Linda looking at Black Friday ads with the grandkids.  I am pretty sure she is writing a list as they all point things out to her.
Heathman Lodge on a business trip with Auntie Cookie
December
Mykayla the Red Nosed Reindeer
Having some lunch in the toddler class. This was his first week in the "big" kid class.
Ice skating at the Pierce County Sheriff's Dept family Christmas party
January
Mommy and Michael sleeping, scary how much we look alike. Obviously someone else got ahold of my phone : )
The newest member of our family, Brooks Steven-January 12, 2011
Pushing the cart at IKEA. We were looking at big boy beds so we could give cousin Brooks his crib back.

So I think now that I have shared one year in one post, from now on it will be one month in one post. A collage of my favorite cell phone pictures from the month.
It will be called "My Month of Mobile Memories". Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I loved looking back at all of these pictures.....and some new ones I've never seen before! I think many times I catch more special moments on my phone than a "real" camera :)

    ReplyDelete