Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rock Party Preview!!

Mykayla turns 8 years old tomorrow!! Craziness!! (and the subject of tomorrows post!) Anyway, we have been talking for awhile and had decided way back when to go with a rock star theme. I think I was just as excited about the preparations for this party as Kayla was. I made a banner and some 8x8 photo decorations. We also put together a rock party themed photo booth box and put together some pretty cool goodie bags. Small bargain brag moment here...I bought several rock star themed goodies at Michael's back in November on major clearance knowing we would be doing this party. I think my total was like $4.50 for 22 different items including pencils, pencil pouches, headsets and backstage passes. I was so excited!! So here is a small preview of what we have been working on. This collage courtesy of Photobucket (Thank you Amanda for the recommendation!) since Picnik is closing come April. The effect on this collage is called color splash and I think it is my new favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment