Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I had a wonderful Valentines Day today with 3 of my very favorite sweethearts! We started out the morning with some Valentine treats for my 2 little sweethearts; Diary of a Wimpy Kid book, bracelet and a Hello Kitty Pez for Mykayla and Cars 2, a Disney book and "popsiples" (lollipops) for Michael. Then Kayla was off to school dressed head to toe in pink wearing my silver heart necklace topped off with a heart covered fleece sweatshirt and carrying a heart themed lunch : ) For lunch, Adam, Michael and I headed to Qdoba for the BOGO free entree as long as you kissed your sweetheart. Perfect Valentines lunch! Plus we got chips and queso for free! When we got home, I went over to Kayla's school for her class Valentine party (I love that I get to go to this kind of stuff now!) The kids made tissue paper Valentines, ate lots of goodies filled with sugar and shared sweet Valentines with each other. Tonight Adam worked four hours overtime so the kids and I headed to McDonalds (Taco Bell for Michael) for dinner and then Menchies for some frozen yogurt goodness.








Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment