Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend fun & fellowship with family & friends!

Yesterday we had a yard sale at our house and despite the very indecisive weather (obviously we live in Washington), we had a great turn out and did fairly well. We had furniture, antiques, some a ton of scrapbook stuff, clothes and kid and baby stuff. We have been doing yard sales since I was a kid (They funded several vacations growing up) and we have gotten to be pretty good at them. Everything I know about yard sales, I learned from my dad. We are training the next generation too!



Today we started the day out at New Life Center in Everett for the dedication of Jordan and Brooks. Jordan got bored by about the fifth dedication so she decided to do some twirling on stage. Pretty cute!!



After church, we all headed to Kattrina and Kevin's to celebrate the dedication, Kevin's birthday and Mother's Day. And yes, the "candle" is a fake votive candle, pretty funny when he took it off the cupcake to "blow" it out. 
  

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend!
    I've never had a garage sale....I really want to try having one this summer!

    ReplyDelete