Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick weekend recap

I feel so accomplished this weekend!! I love weekends that I actually stay home (meaning in Tacoma) and get stuff done. My poor house gets neglected for weekends on end because I also love to go up north and see my family especially when Adam is working all weekend. I had a list of several missions in my head and am proud to say that I accomplished several of them!!

Let's see...
* Moved all my scrapbooks to one location upstairs (All 30 of them!! Have I really been scrapping that long?)
* In turn, moved the books from those bookshelves to the downstairs bookshelf.
* Rearranged the living room furniture
* Then swept and mopped the living/dining room. (I am still completely amazed at how often I do this and yet it is still always so dirty!)
* Washed all the couch and love seat cushion covers
* Cleaned Kayla's room once twice. The first time she helped, kind of : ) (I know, she should be doing this herself, but in the time it takes me to argue with her I can have it done! Somethings are just not worth arguing over at this stage and plus I have a system!)
* Grocery shopped with both children in tow and saved $43 in coupons and store savings! Pretty proud of myself for that.
* Folded and partly put away about 6 loads of laundry.
* Plus, I squeezed in an hour and a half of swimming with the kids yesterday, making a shower gift for my sister in law last night and was able to get away for a couple hours by myself today to attend the shower. Thanks to an awesome Ms. Sheila whom my kids love!!

WOW! Now that I have typed it all out, I am exhausted!! Off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment