Friday, May 6, 2011

Playing "Stay at home mom"

I had the day off today for dentist appointments and a Mother's Day tea in Kayla's class. I love to have "stay at home mom" days every once in a while.  Helps to fulfill my wanting to be at home all the time.  Also makes me wonder which is more work; my seven 5 year olds during the day or my one 18 month old all day : ) We started the day off with teeth cleanings.  Then I went and picked up Michael from school to head up town for a bit. We then headed to Kayla's school for tea punch and cream puffs. Her class read some poems and then presented us with the best gifts!

* We of course hit up our favorite store! I love Target!! Even bigger bonus that they were restocking the dollar spot while we were there!!
* Enjoying lunch at the (ever exciting) mall food court.
* We stopped by Michael's and raided the Easter CLEARANCE rack. I got all the stuff pictured for $3.12!! Love the clearance racks too!!

*Kayla's class reading Mother's Day poems
* The beautiful frame she made for me
* I also got a neat hand print poem and handwritten card
* My special girl and I

This is a video of Kayla reading the card she wrote to me, so sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment