Sunday, May 15, 2011

A crafty Saturday afternoon

Yesterday my friend Maria came over to scrap for the afternoon and while she worked on her wedding album, I did some "scrapbook home decor" I made this Family canvas to put up in my newly painted living room.  Unfortunately my husband is missing from our family picture because they were taken on Easter and he was working.  I wanted to keep it uniform with the same setting of the picture so he will not be on it : (


I also made this cookie sheet for my sister Celia, better known as Auntie Cookie to her nieces and nephews. I blogged about my mega bargains from Michael's awhile back and this set was one of them (30 cents). It is a child's kitchen toy but I attached the kid's pictures to the cookies and then glued the cookies to the cookie sheet. I love how it turned out and think it will make a great addition to her cookie theme kitchen.


I have been enjoying having my mom here for the weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment