Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Master bedroom mini makeover

As you read in my last post, we all got "new" beds last week. Adam and I got a king size bed (After 10 years!!!) which meant we had to get a new bed set. I knew I wanted to go with gray/charcoal and black. We found a bed in a bag at Bed, Bath and Beyond that was perfect. I used mostly items we had around the house to make this mini makeover budget friendly. Our downstairs bathroom had black and red accents so I pulled those up to our room and put all the beach theme blues and browns down in the bathroom. It worked out perfectly! I added some paint to a couple frames we had up and gave them a whole new look with gray and black mats and of course, pictures of our cute kids : ) The "headboard" is courtesy of Pinterest and you can see how it was done on tomorrow's post. So, here is the pics of our new master bedroom, I love it!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment