Monday, April 23, 2012

A new favorite place to play

Lately Michael has climbed into my scrapbook hutch and would ask me to shut the door. He would hang out for about a minute and then want out. This morning he climbed in and started handing me the stuff I have stored underneath so he could have a full play area. Eventually he had toys, books and one of daddy's garage lights in there and was just hanging out. He hung out for probably a good 45 minutes just reading and "talking to Brooksy" on his cell phone. I took the long middle drawer out of the hutch so I could see him and so he would have some more light although it didn't bother him that it was dark. I of course snapped some photos on my phone while I soaked in the fact that he was occupied for longer than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment