Monday, April 2, 2012

#marchphotoaday

Instagram is my favorite!!! Last month I used a photo prompt list from @fatmuslim (an Instagram user I assume) to take a photo a day in March. It was super fun and I got to share them with several thousand other Instagram users and see what all of their ideas for the prompt were. Here is a collage of my favorites from the month..




Day 1: Up. I throw my hands up in the air sometimes.
Day 3: Your neighborhood. The sign across the street from our house.
Day 11: Someone you talked to today. 3 of my most favorite people to talk to.
Day 13: A sign. Found these neat signs in an antique shop that I wandered around.
Day 15:Car. Michael loves his "vroom, vroom car"
Day 16: Sunglasses. As you can tell from the window, she did not need the sunglasses that day.
Typical Washington Spring day.
Day 18: Corner of your home. My favorite corner of our house is where my scrapbook hutch is.
Day 27: Your name. Auntie Mae Mae is what my nieces and nephews call me. This was a letter from my niece Jordan thanking me for letting her sit on my couch which is similar to hers : )
Day 29: Feet. Kayla and I were playing that morning before school.

I've already started #photoadayapril. Come join me on Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment