Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

After uploading 245 pictures from Easter weekend alone (meaning just Saturday and Sunday), I would say we had an amazing Easter weekend with family! I say this alot but thank goodness for digital! Pick the ones you love to show off or scrap, delete the not so good ones and the rest will be on your computer if you ever want them.

Our Easter weekend started Thursday evening with The Last Supper play at the Marysville Church of the Nazarene. My dad wrote and directed the play and Celia was the stage manager. This is the second year they have done the play and each year dad adds a new element to it. In one word...AMAZING!! I enjoyed it so much that I went on Friday night with Adam too. The play was actually in The Herald on the front page of the local section on Saturday. If you get the paper and still have it, go check it out. Great article!
Saturday morning, we went to a HUGE egg hunt at MCN. Tons of eggs, bouncy houses, pony rides, face painting, coloring, Legos and snacks! We celebrated Easter with the Pawlak clan at Papa Mike and Grandma Linda's. Auntie Kristin and Uncle Mark hid about 160 eggs for the grand kids in nana and papa's backyard and they all had a blast looking for them. Grandma Linda made an extra special group of eggs for Michael filled with Sixlets and Pirate Booty. It was good to see everyone and the day was made even better with the sun and warmth!!

I will try and pick my most favorite from the 245 but this may still be a little pic heavy : )

Hunting for eggs




Best Buds!

Pony rides all around





Egg hunt at Nana and Papa's









And no Pawlak family gathering would be complete without street hockey and rides in Papa's riding lawn mower trailer.




I also enjoyed a nice ice cold Coca Cola Classic after giving it up for lent 6 weeks ago! I am very proud of myself (and my family) for sticking to our commitment. Kayla wants to give up candy next year : )

No comments:

Post a Comment