Thursday, January 12, 2012

Went walking today!

Well I did it, two days in a row of blogging!! (Patting myself on the back) Which means I am well on my way to keeping those "resolutions" I stated yesterday. The other one I mentioned besides blogging is eating better (still have to work on this one) and exercising. I am proud to say, I am 2 for 2!! (Or maybe it is 1 1/2 for 2) Adam, Michael and I went on an hour and 15 minute walk today. The sky was blue and the sun was out, but it was still pretty cold! Michael drove his bike while Adam and I took turns pushing him. It was a good 1st day of walking and I am looking forward to making it a daily thing.

Michael sporting the Elmo hat on his bike, he was loving it till he got sleepy.
Another great reason to go on a walk on a clear day.
And I think we have found a solution to the afternoon nap issue we were having. The walk made Michael super sleepy and he was gone for 2 hours!! Tomorrow we will have to go back to the stroller, he almost fell asleep on his handlebars a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment