Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some of my favorites from the last couple weeks

One awesome thing about being home the last four weeks...Catching up on some much needed scrapbooking! I finished 2008 last week FINALLY!! No laughing : ) I would like to say that I scrap chronologically but that is just not true. I tend to skip around because I get bored with the current year I am working on. So actually finishing a year is a major accomplishment. Now because I jump around so much, I am about 75% done with 2009 too and am getting into pictures that Michael are in. (He's 2, that's not too bad is it?) Tonight I thought I would share some of my favorites from the last couple weeks.


I am hoping to post more scrapbook pages. I think I mentioned that in my very first blog but had not posted any yet. Add that to the new years "resolutions" : )

No comments:

Post a Comment