Monday, January 16, 2012

Having SNOW much fun!!

I know totally cheesy title but I couldn't resist : ) We had a blast today playing and sledding in the snow at a local middle school with the most perfect sledding hill. Christian stayed with us for the weekend so we enjoyed having him along with us.  Not much else to write, but lots of pictures. I had fun editing with the winterize and frost frame effect on Picnik too. Enjoy!

 Building a "noman" with daddy. I love this because Kayla called them "noman" when she was little too.

 Michael even went by himself a couple times. The first time, I was waiting at the bottom of the hill and didn't move in time. He collided right into me, fell off the sled and then stood up pouting and said "Daddy, did it." (He has the whole laying blame thing down really well right now)

 Christian "snowboarded" a couple times. 

 So did Adam.





 Mykayla was a pro at it.







No comments:

Post a Comment