Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My day in pictures

I have seen a couple different bloggers do this before and thought it looked like such a great way to document my day. Decided to give it a try today. I had my camera with me the whole day and took snapshots of all different aspects and happenings of the day.

 Starting at top left:
* Michael had Trix and Pirate Booty for breakfast today. Breakfast of champions!
* Then he snuggled his blankies for a bit. This is only 3 of the 10 or so he has.
* Mykayla coloring her messenger bag she got for Christmas. (Normally Kayla would be at school by now but she had a dentist apt today)
* I got a little scrappin' in today.
* Mykayla plays on the iPhones more than her own Nintendo DS.
* He's "writing, writing, writing."
* Result of writing with purple marker and as a result, marker got taken away : )
* Mykayla recovering from a trip to the dentist. She was a champ though and got a $15 gift card to the movie theater for doing so well!

Starting at top left:
* Adam has repaired this fence three times now. I think it is up for good now!
* One of Michael's favorite hiding places is my scrapbook hutch.
* Adam relaxing after working hard on the fence.
* My guilty pleasure for the day, an Oreo Blizzard from DQ.
* Adam couldn't resist getting out the hockey stick and teaching Michael some moves. I think I have seen the last of my nice, newly painted walls : )
* Michael likes to eat his crackers in this basket.
* He is a great helper. Today was the dishwasher, yesterday he helped with laundry.
* Mykayla showing off her gift card and gauze : )

Starting at top left:
* Instead of walking today, Adam decided we would do some cardio workout. Mykayla was more than willing to go first and was the only one of the three of us to make it through all three rounds.
* Bath/shower night for both kiddos.
* The Crock Pot has been put to work the last couple weeks. Tonight it was pulled pork sandwiches. Yummy!!
* The MMA gloves and pads were used in our workout tonight. (More on that tomorrow)
* Snuggling up with the Elmo blanket for bedtime
* Michaels nightly ritual of being lathered up with Cerave cream and then jammies. 
* Mykayla was totally rockin' out in her room to Shake It Up. Notice the headphones?
* After bath, we do snuggle time. Wrap up and snuggle, snuggle, snuggle!! I used to do this with Kayla when she was that little too! 
 
Hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into our day as much as I enjoyed doing it.







No comments:

Post a Comment