Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tricks, treats, trunks, SWAT vehicles and the Supermall!

This is how we spent the Halloween weekend/weekday. Don't be too alarmed by the SWAT vehicle mention. We went to Trunk or Treat at the Pierce County South Hill precinct on Sunday. Several of Adam's fellow deputies decorate their patrol cars and give out candy. A couple of the SWAT guys go all out too!! This is the second year we have done this and both years so far, it has rained, been freezing cold and the kids both come home with a big enough haul to call off trick or treating on the actual night. (Yeah right, like I could do that to my kids) Michael had a blast and actually "got it" and Mykayla and her friend Carly ran the loop of cars at least 3 times that I saw.
Mykayla and Carly after round 2
This picture cracks me up but is probably one of my favorites.

And the freezing butterfly who refused to put on a coat
Adam's buddy Wes' patrol car.
My absolute favorite of all! Like father, like son!
One of the SWAT vehicles
Shout out to Malinda and her cute Where's Waldo? costume! 
Malinda is one of the awesome fellow Pierce County wives I have met.
 
 
On Halloween, we headed to the Auburn Supermall with our friends the Bustos' for some indoor, WARM trick or treating. We have not done this before and after our first time, I am sold! It was the best trick or treating ever and as soon as Michael figured out what to do, he was a pro! Plus he got the most ooohs and aaahs I have ever heard. (Admittedly, he was pretty cute!!) Mykayla was a great big sister and made sure he was not lost or left out.
 Police Michael, Butterfly Mykayla, Hippy Leo and Pirate Diana
Luckily I watched him like a hawk, he had no problems wandering off to the next store for more goodies.
 Diana and Mykayla stuck together and looked out for each other.
Michael's best buddy Elo (His name is Leo, Michael calls him Elo) 
They are in the same class at school and are inseparable.
 We ran into our old neighbors too! I can't believe how big Ms. Kyia has got. We miss them!!











1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website.
    SWAT Halloween costume

    ReplyDelete