Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So many new words!

I was just bathing Michael and he said another new word. I keep meaning to write them down as I hear them so I thought I would do it here! Perfect place and somewhere safe : )
Whenever Michael says a new word, I get all excited and say the word again followed by that's right or very good. He always gets a big smile. So tonight in the bath, he looked at Mykayla's bath time Cabbage Patch doll and said "baby" as clear as day! Here is the rest of the list:

* apple (just picked this one up last week when we were grocery shopping and he pointed to some bananas and said "nana" to which I said "apple" and now he says it too)
* nana (banana)
* cracker (usually referring to Pirate Booty)
* ball
* mama
* dada
* dissa or dissy (sister)
* woo woo (dog, it's really too bad he is allergic to them because he would walk up and pet any dog we run into)
* bubbles
* ah done (all done, with the hand signs)

No comments:

Post a Comment