Monday, July 25, 2011

Crayola obsession!

So looking at this picture, you could say I am a little obsessed with Crayola and admittedly I am!! Being a teacher and a parent of an elementary school student, I have an obsession with Crayola! I also love Back to School supply shopping and can't resist the back to school aisles in every store : ) As I have posted several times before, I cannot pass up a good bargain/deal/price/whatever you would like to call it. So I have this stack of Crayola products sitting on my ledge upstairs just waiting for September (minus one set of markers in my drawer at work). Pretty much from beginning of July till about end of August, Fred Meyer almost always has their box of 24 Crayola crayons on PRICE BUSTER sale for 25 cents a box!! So each trip I make, I pick up four. (You can never have too many crayons!) The markers I picked up at Target for
99 cents a box and the packages of 24 skinny markers I snagged at Toys R US's Buy 1 Crayola product, get 2 FREE! Can't beat that!! So I have paid about $11 total for all these great Crayola items and can't wait to put them to great use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment