Tuesday, May 22, 2012

We saw Elmo!!

Man, I have been MIA for the last couple weeks. Will try to be better about that : )
This past Sunday, Michael and I joined Stephanie, Zoe, Auntie Amanda and Elliott at the Comcast Arena to see Elmo Live!! The kids all had a great time dancing, singing and helping the gang at Sesame Street find their new friend Jenny's instruments. This was Michaels first live on stage show and I would say he did pretty good outside of his normal antsy self. Elliott danced and danced and danced!! Zoe sat comfortably with mommy clapping and shouting Yay!! As for me, I told the girls "I'm not gonna lie, Big Bird kind of freaks me out." He was looking a little top heavy ; ) Auntie Amanda brought her big camera and took some great photos! Some of these are courtesy of her. The others were on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment