Friday, May 4, 2012

An amazing scrapbook room makeover

No, not mine : ) My scrapbook room now belongs to a cute little boy. One day I will have my own room again but until then I will live vicariously through my sister and mom's. So for Mother's Day, my sister decided to makeover their scrap room for my mom. She chose a color scheme of yellow and gray. I met her at Ikea one night and we went to work finding all the right organizing items and accessories for a perfect scrap room. I am pretty sure she would have come out cheaper without me but I had a blast helping spend her money! : ) Ready for the reveal? Brace yourself, it turned out awesome!!

Unfortunately I don't have any before pictures. I managed to snap this one of all the stuff they had crammed in that little room though.




And the little things...




No comments:

Post a Comment