Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seriously slacking....

I have been seriously slacking on the blog posting front. Guess life gets in the way sometimes and that would be my excuse and I am sticking to it :)I am actually doing this post on my phone at soccer practice. See what I mean about life? Yeah, too many things to name but enjoying all of them even if they keep me from blogging. Maybe one of these days I will do a "catch up" post of everything. I say maybe : ) I do know that the next couple months have so many great events and things to blog about that I will be sure to be back up at it again. Just to name a few...Halloween, a big 2nd birthday and the holidays! My favorite time of year!!!

Also I have been having so much fun in my classroom lately, been debating doing another teaching/classroom ideas blog. What do you think? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment