Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Carving 101

So going to spoil the surprise before I even finish this blog post but I am super excited about the picture(s) I am going to post. Pumpkin Carving 101 is the title of the pages in my scrapbook of Mykayla's first year "carving" pumpkins. (That would have been 2004!! Pure Craziness!) What an appropriate title for this years pics and a blast from the past. So without further babbling...2004

 (Kind of off because it is a scan of the scrapbook page I did in 2004.)

And 2011...
Notice the tongue sticking out in some of the pictures, she is such a Kinyon!!
Might I also add that Mykayla did almost all of the gutting and carving of her pumpkin. Daddy and I helped with a few trick spots, otherwise it was all her! I am so impressed!

She was all about the guts and glory!
The design

 That would be the tongue I mentioned!

And the final product! So proud of herself too!








No comments:

Post a Comment