Sunday, August 7, 2011

The best benefit of my job...

So I must start by saying I am doing a blog post while "camping". Technology is so neat these days, yet so addicting! You would think while I am enjoying the great outdoors I could stay off my phone but not this time : )
Scratch that, Blogger would not let me upload pics.  Maybe technology isn't that great after all : )

So instead, here is Friday evenings post on Sunday evening.
Today's post is mainly pictures. I had to brag about the best part of my day. I get to see my favorite little man at any time I want to. This morning my school agers happened to be on the playscape the same time as Michael's class. Only a fence separated us. I had fun snapping a few pics of him (and yes I had an eye one my class also :)

This is my favorite picture of the group! Love his eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment