Sunday, August 7, 2011

2nd Annual Kingston Campout

We spent a relaxing, fun filled weekend with some great friends' at their home in Kingston. This is our second year having the Kingston Campout. We take our tents, sleeping bags and food and hang out in their yard huge amount of acreage complete with swimming pool and trampoline. The kids have a great time on the toys and the adults enjoy catching up and playing games. (I will add here that I dominated on both games of Yahtzee and will return reigning champ next year!)

The Anderson Family, our awesome hosts' (and their dog Zoe)
 The other place the kids lived all weekend besides the pool
 Some fierce Apples to Apples competition
 Enjoying the beach

 Got in some soccer practice too!
 Justin and I in the best tree I have ever climbed. Best part was, Justin (who is 5) climbed it way faster than I did : )
 Roasting marshmallows. Actually playing with fire, typical boys.
 Mykayla and the boys. This is just like the old days, I have several pictures of Mykayla, the Anderson boys and her two boy cousins.

Looking forward to the 3rd Annual Kingston Campout!!







No comments:

Post a Comment