Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quick living/dining room transformation update

So excited about the dining room table and chairs I found at the Goodwill today, had to share real quick before bed. My dad was here for the weekend and he likes loves to shop thrift stores. We hit up the Goodwill in Federal Way last night. This morning we took Papa out to breakfast for Grandparents day and then went off in search of a couple more Goodwill stores. We headed into Tacoma and the first one we found turned out to be only a distribution and donation center. We decided we "were making a memory" (a common Kinyon thing to do) and went in search for a couple more we had found online. The first one we found is where I found the dining room table and chairs. I have been on a hunt for a smaller set for our dining room so when I saw it, I was so excited. We then headed to one last Goodwill and there was another thrift store "Treasures N Thrift" in the same parking lot plus an ARTCO Crafts. It was destiny that our "memory making" led us there. We found some treasures at the thrift stores and then headed to ARTCO. Let me just say I am not sure how I have lived here for 5 years now and have never been in this store. AMAZING!!! and I will be going back for sure! I found some scrapbook paper of course, my weakness. All in all, a great Grandparents Day! I am glad we were able to do what Papa loves to do. 

Here is my table and chairs...
It fits and matches perfectly!


No comments:

Post a Comment