Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Kindergarten Classroom

My favorite thing to do at the end of each August/beginning of September is get my classroom ready for my new class. By the last week of August, I am ready to tear all the summer camp stuff down and start fresh with the school year. I have been working very steadily the last week and a half to get my classroom just how I like it and need it in order to feel comfortable and ready to teach. Thought I would share the different areas that make up my classroom this year. Today was my first official day of school and so far, I am liking the set up.

 Main word wall
 Popcorn words
 Small sample of "other" word walls. I have one of these in each area.
 1 table ( I have 2 tables/6 kids)
 My teacher banner that my amazing big sis made for me. She also made me a FRIENDS banner that I need to put up.
Daily Schedule
This is my dramatic play area currently (My all time favorite area of the classroom) It is Miss. Bindergarten's classroom after the book Miss. Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten

Hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into my classroom. Stop by anytime if you want to see the whole classroom. I have a blast adding new things to it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment