Monday, December 12, 2011

What an angel!


Yesterday, Mykayla participated in "The Best Christmas Program Ever" at the church we have been attending for the last couple months. She received the CD of music at the end of October but unfortunately due to other plans with family in November, we never made it back to practice. So last week when they mentioned it would be Sunday the 11th, Mykayla was determined to sing with them after just one Sunday rehearsal. She went to the dress rehearsal on Saturday morning and by Sunday performance time, looked like she had been practicing the whole time! I was so proud of her for getting out there, practicing with what little time she had and doing so well. I was however having some issues with her sudden independence : ) She wanted to be sure I was not going to stay at rehearsal, that she would be fine by herself. *Sigh* I guess they all grow up at sometime huh? The cell phone pictures are all I have unfortunately. I had my camera with me, but no battery! I hate it when I do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment